José Ricardo Chavarria Tablas
SENIOR OF COUNSEL
Authorized in El Salvador in 1991 | Lawyer and Notary
- Law Degree at Universidad “Dr. José Matías Delgado”, San Salvador;
- PhD Law Program at Universidad de los Andes, Santiago, Chile; Business Family Network, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Santiago, Chile;
- Seminar at Chilean Association of Trust Funds Administrators, Santiago, Chile;
- Seminar at Stock Exchange of El Salvador, San Salvador.
- Private practice as a Corporate Lawyer for multinational companies in the commercial and tax departments, and associated to law firms in Central America, U.S., the Caribbean and Chile with 20 years of experience.
- Negotiations and international contracts between Central American textile companies and maquilas and U.S. companies.
- In Chile, he has given legal advice on regulatory matters related to Trust Funds and Hedge Funds.
- He has been a Financial Advisor regarding investments in mutual funds.
- Joined the firm as Senior of Counsel in 2016.
- Corporate Law,
- Real Estate,
- Investment Funds,
- Hedge Funds,
- Tax Law,
- International Commerce.