Francisco Miguel Murillo Marroquín
To be Authorized in El Salvador in 2017
- Law Degree at Universidad “Dr. José Matías Delgado”, San Salvador;
- Seminar on Intellectual Property at National Registry Center of El Salvador, San Salvador;
- Diploma in Competence Law at Superintendence of Competence of El Salvador, San Salvador;
- Diploma in Consumer Protection Law at El Salvador’s Consumer Advocacy, San Salvador;
- Diploma in Arbitration and Alternate Dispute Resolution at Center of Arbitration and Alternate Dispute Resolution of El Salvador, San Salvador;
- Seminar on Arbitration Law at Interamerican Bar Association (IABA) and Young Arbitrators Association of El Salvador (YAES), San Salvador.
- Paralegal, Grupo Siman (Inversiones SIMCO and Inmobiliaria San José), 2011;
- Junior Associate, Central Law El Salvador, 2012-2016. Associate in MH Legal since 2016.
- Real Estate Law,
- Labor Law,
- Tax Law,
- Corporate and Investment Law,
- Intellectual Property,
- Consumer Protection Law,
- Energy and Infrastructure,
- Mining and Environmental Laws,
- Arbitration Law,
- NGO’s Law,
- Competence Law.