Erwin Alexander Haas Quinteros
Authorized in El Salvador in 2014 | Lawyer and Notary
- Law Degree at Universidad “Dr. José Matías Delgado”, San Salvador;
- Diploma in “Introduction to Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution”, Supreme Court of El Salvador, San Salvador;
- Diploma in “Justice and Constitutional Litigation Management”, Escuela Superior de Economía y Negocios (ESEN), La Libertad;
- Seminar on “International Arbitration”, Georgetown University, U.S.;
- Seminar on “Do’s and Don’ts during a Due Diligence”, Georgetown University, U.S.;
- Seminar on “Double Taxation and Fiscal Advantages” Embassy of Spain, San Salvador;
- Diploma on “Public Acquisition”, FESPAD, San Salvador;
- Seminar of “Local and Economic Development”, BCIE and Japanese Embassy, San Salvador.
- Legal Assistant, Rusconi, Medina & Associates, 2004-2008;
- Senior Associate, Central Law El Salvador, 2008-2016.
- Founding Partner of MH Legal in 2016.
- Corporate and Investment Law,
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- International Commerce Law,
- Tax Law,
- Energy and Infrastructure,
- Mining and Environmental Laws,
- Natural Resources Laws,
- Public-Private Partnerships,
- Maritime Law,
- Labor Law,
- Foreign Investment,
- Real Estate Law.